luni, 16 ianuarie 2012

victorian age





i'm in a victorian period: i've come to this conclusion: basically, i deserve to get no less than i am fully capable and willing to give: genuine and intense passion and devotion. it doesn't work any other way. if, intelectually, i can manage to get that myself to myself, if, spiritually, i sometimes pendulate between various aspects of - actually - a same kind of different as me, my soul needs that kind of relating to alterity:  genuine and intense passion and devotion. the beauty of it is that it has such an integrating power, that it can nourish the whole and be nourished by it. the ugly part of it is that, unlike the other two, it cannot really function  in solitude. other than that, victorian style is one of my favourite ;)... - even if i consider myself a surrealist punck rocker, deep down inside :)) - it has so much grace and elegance... (although it is not approachable on a daily basis... it is pretty expensive and pretentious). but clothes and accesories aside, i am truly a modern victorian girl. and i think every one of us is.:P

Un comentariu:

comentezi?